Friday, May 21, 2010

Bed Rest....

Haven't been around lately due to an imposed 22 hour a day bedrest.
It's one of the hardest things I've ever done.

Everything is on hold in my life and my poor DH is having to manage life without me, while I sit/lay in a hospital bed for another 5-10 weeks.

So, while I lay here and try to take care of the little one growing in my belly, I contimplate this blog.

Where's it going?

What do I want out of it?

What will it become?

It's funny that my last post was titled "In with the good....out with the bad".

Irony.

So I'll be around reading and commenting and maybe writing. This little one will determine it all.

Please keep me in your prayers. I need it.

2 comments:

  1. What is going on? I hope you and little boy in there are okay! ~worried~

    ReplyDelete