Yes, I've been nominated and I accept this award, on behalf of my family, my wonderful husband, Julie (my starbucks lady), my dog who warms my feet while I write, and of course in hopes of one day achieving.... World Peace.
So since I accepted, and with such grace if I do say so myself....
I have to follow the rules.
Normally I hate rules but since I am now an award winning
I guess I can do it.
Here we go
1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7-Leave a comment on each
First things first, thank you Nancy, not only have you inspired me to get my blog up and running but you are a great friend. You are there for me always and rarely tell me no. Even when I ask you to meet me 20 minutes North of where we live to help me unload some flithy dirty pre-war wingback chairs that I picked up for $10. Even when I made you wait for 10 minutes with all three of your kids in tow. What a good friend I am huh!
O.k. kiddos here we go.
7 things you might not know about me....(except for you N, you know A LOT about me...)
1. My 5 year anniversary is Friday. Boy, 5 years has just flown by!
2. When I was 4 years old my sisters car broke down and since I went everywhere my dad went, I hopped into the truck to go with him. I asked him where we were going and he said "To jump Krissy's car". At that moment we were driving down a hill and I said (remember I was 4) "Well we better speed up or we aren't going to make it". I still remember my dad laughing the hardest I have ever heard him laugh. It makes me smile just to think of it. (just incase you didn't get it-I thought we were going to jump over my sisters car-so funny....)
3. I was a dancer in a former life. O.k. in this life I was a dancer, but it just feels like so stinkin' long ago that it has to be a different life than this one, right? Anyway, I was a classically trained ballerina who was in a company all through high school and beyond. I miss it terribly.
4. I have watched 4 episodes of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. I'm ashamed to admit it but I have.
5. I know every word of The Princess Bride. (I stole this one from you N)
6. I was the lead in our city's high school summer musical. I even had a kissing scene. It was awfully embarrassing at first but since he really was the only guy I really wanted to kiss-It was awesome! My very own Zach Efron. I got to kiss him every night for a week, not including rehearsals. (funny thing is my now husband was in the musical with me too-didn't want to kiss him then, but do now!!!!)
7. And last but not least, I'm adopted.
Now on to the Nominations:
Da da da dahhhhhhh
Susie Harris from Bienvienue- this is one creative lady. Check out her signs! Hand painted pure awesomeness.....
Jeanne at A Bushel and a Peck- check out her shop. TO DIE FOR STUFF. Plus her photos and the way she writes, simply inspiring. She's just up the road (or highway, really) from me and I like to keep it local ya know.
Chris at Just a girl- an organizing maniac and I love it. She can show me one cabinet that she has organized and I am off and running.... And, she finds the most amazing stuff at Goodwill and transforms it into something you couldn't have even imagined. Plus, she seems super sweet. What a combo, sweet, organized, and a frugal shopper. My kind of girl.
Ahrisha from Joyously Living Life- this girl loves her essential oils! You should check out her garden. Amazing is all I can say.
Donna at Funky Junk Interiors- her kitchen is gorgeous, her entry way is finished, and her barn, well you have to go check her out. She is one inspiring lady.
Kasey at Lola B's- This girl can write and she is so funny I am still laughing at a joke she told probably a month ago. And she shares not only her "hottie" husband with us but her to die for mailman as well.
Erin over there at Perfect Sentiment- I love to keep the love in this world, ya know. Love the idea that we can all be nice and kind. And Erin, does just that and with weekly meal plans to boot. She makes me feel all warm and cozy and I like that!
No worries ladies, if you choose to not blog about your 7 things. I really just wanted you all to know how great I think each of you are. Some of you might not have know you inspire me so much, so I just wanted to share.
And to N, and P, and H, and D. Really I couldn't have done it without you. You made it all happen and without you I wouldn't be here....
(cut to cheesy award music as I walk off stage, waving my beauty queen wave, with my designer dress flowing at my ankles)
DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 431 - Welcome to DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 431 Every Friday, 7 PM through Wednesday 11 PM Pacific Happy Friday, friends! Last weekend I taught at a Fusion Min...
1 day ago